About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Daily Echo

Residents evacuated from fire

Residents evacuated from fire

Residents evacuated from fire

Published / News

Residents were evacuated from a Southampton bungalow this morning after a dishwasher caught fire.

Firefighters from Hightown fire station were called to the blaze at 12.54am at Valley Rise in Southampton.

The two crews put out the small fire and the family was able to return to their home.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

Promoted Stories

Most read stories

People who read this article also read...