SAINTS face the daunting prospect this weekend of trying to score against the side with the second best away defensive record in the top four divisions.
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has only conceded 10 goals in his 11 away Premier League matches in 2012/13.
England’s undisputed No 1 has kept four clean sheets on his travels this season, including his last two games at Arsenal and QPR.
The only other team in the top four leagues in England with a better awyay defensive record is League 2 high-fliers Gillingham.
They have only let in nine goals in 13 away league games.
But even the Gills are nowhere near the incredible record currently held by German Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich.
- Lovren can join Reds if price is right - Koeman
- RUMOUR MILL, July 22 - Koeman linked with another of his former Feyenoord stars
- RUMOUR MILL, July 22 - Saints reported to bid £7.5m for England keeper Fraser Forster
- Saints' transfer rumour round-up - Summer 2014
- Saints' perfect start to pre-season continues at Swindon
- Swindon v Saints
- Lovren on the brink of joining Saints exodus to Anfield
- Comment: Encouraging signs for youthful Saints
In away league games this season, they have only conceded one goal!
At least there is hope for Saints this weekend, though.
Hart has only conceded more than one goal in five Premier League games this season.
The first of those occasions was on the opening day of the season when Saints conceded a late goal to lose 3-2.
Liverpool (twice), Manchester United and Norwich have also scored two or more goals against him.