SAINTS face the daunting prospect this weekend of trying to score against the side with the second best away defensive record in the top four divisions.
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has only conceded 10 goals in his 11 away Premier League matches in 2012/13.
England’s undisputed No 1 has kept four clean sheets on his travels this season, including his last two games at Arsenal and QPR.
The only other team in the top four leagues in England with a better awyay defensive record is League 2 high-fliers Gillingham.
They have only let in nine goals in 13 away league games.
But even the Gills are nowhere near the incredible record currently held by German Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich.
- Fonte "waiting" for improved Southampton contract offer
- Southampton reaping the rewards of "believing" in Puel
- Austin backed for England call-up
- THE VERDICT: Austin key to winning Saints
- PHOTOS: Saints thump West Ham - all the pictures
- West Ham 0-3 Southampton: Puel takes pleasure in Saints win
- West Ham 0-3 Southampton: Austin on fire as Saints thrash the Hammers
- West Ham 0-3 Southampton - as it happened
In away league games this season, they have only conceded one goal!
At least there is hope for Saints this weekend, though.
Hart has only conceded more than one goal in five Premier League games this season.
The first of those occasions was on the opening day of the season when Saints conceded a late goal to lose 3-2.
Liverpool (twice), Manchester United and Norwich have also scored two or more goals against him.